Cantilever Racking By Stakapal
The right design of Cantilever Racking can provide you with a variety of safe storage options for storing long loads such as panel products, all types of metal or UPVC extrusions. Our in-house design technology guarantees a bespoke cantilever racking design service that is specific to the individual storage requirements of our customers.
Our Cantilever Racks lead the field in terms of technical capability and innovation with box construction columns that are manufactured to allow for a very simple yet highly effective arm connection through a reliable and adjustable wedge pin system.
Stakapal’s Cantilever Racking is designed to the SEMA Code of Practice for the design of Static Cantilever Racking and/or FEM 10-2-09 and/or BS5950 Part 5 and/or BS EN 1993 -1-3 (Eurocode 3).
Features and Benefits
- Racking columns manufactured with double sided punching as standard offering the option of single or double sided racking and future conversion
- Boxed column construction design with maximum resistance to twisting and excellent adjustability punched at 76mm pitch optimising the available storage height
- Tapered Cantilever column construction ensures columns do not lean into aisles and therefore maximises clearance from product to lift trucks
- Fully welded base maximising rack column strength yet minimising column deflection
- Base end plate with no sharp edges to damage truck tyres and flexibility to be punched to accept base mounted steel guide rail or hardwood rubbing strips
- Tapered Cantilever arm construction allowing increased clearance for products to assist loading
- Positive rack arm connection ensuring efficient adjustability and full load transfer into column