Stakapal’s Widespan / Longspan Shelving Rack is a versatile design that is easy to assemble and can be quickly adjusted offering a flexible storage solution for hand loaded items.
Widespan / Longspan Shelving
Stakrak SR500 Series Widespan / Longspan Shelving Rack can be fully integrated with our Gondola Shelving Racking System to give an Integrated Shop Racking System. This means there is an almost unlimited range of storage and merchandising opportunities which can be tailored to individual customer requirements.
The defined areas where Widespan / Longspan Shelving is utilised is typically for pedestrian access, thus minimising any risk from mechanical handling equipment when picking and replenishing.
Features and Benefits
- Excellent adjustability – Racking Post sections are punched at 50mm pitch to full height to facilitate easily adjustable beam location
- Bolted construction allows easy changes to Rack Frame height and depth should requirements change whilst tubular bracing strengthens and supports the rack
- Box section Rack Post strength is maximised by the indented front face feature and as all slots appear on the inner faces an aesthetically pleasing flush front post face is presented
- The unique recessed connector design allows for welding of the stepped beam thereby limiting Racking Beam rotation
- A single rolled section stepped beam, allows for 25mm standard chipboard shelves to be easily fitted to the rack and a simple and effective footplate fixing which requires no bolts allows floor fixing of rack if required