Widespan / Longspan Shelving
What is Widespan / Longspan Shelving?
Stakrak SR500 Series Widespan/Longspan Shelving Racks can be fully integrated with our Gondola Shelving Racking System to give an Integrated Shop Racking System. This means there is an almost unlimited range of storage and merchandising opportunities which can be tailored to individual customer requirements.
The defined areas where Widespan/Longspan Shelving is utilised is typically for pedestrian access, thus minimising any risk from mechanical handling equipment when picking and replenishing.
The full range is manufactured in the UK at our purpose-built factory in Cannock, Staffordshire.
What are the features & benefits of Widespan / Longspan Shelving
- Excellent adjustability – Racking Post sections are punched at 50mm pitch to full height to facilitate easily adjustable beam location
- Bolted construction allows easy changes to Rack Frame height and depth should requirements change whilst tubular bracing strengthens and supports the rack
- Box section Rack Post strength is maximised by the indented front face feature and as all slots appear on the inner faces an aesthetically pleasing flush front post face is presented
- The unique recessed connector design allows for welding of the stepped beam thereby limiting Racking Beam rotation
- A single rolled section stepped beam, allows for 25mm standard chipboard shelves to be easily fitted to the rack and a simple and effective footplate fixing which requires no bolts allows floor fixing of rack if required
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have a requirement for storing fixtures and fittings, industrial small parts, small boxed items etc for hand selection, our Widespan/Longspan Shelving Racking offers the perfect storage solution. Whatever products you are looking to store in this format in either your warehouse, store room or in a retail merchandising environment - Stakapal will ensure we supply a storage solution that fully meets your individual needs.
Our SR500 Series range offers an almost unlimited range of storage and merchandising opportunities which can be tailored to individual customer requirements. The system gives the flexibility to change the Rack Frame heights as well as the depth should there be changes in the range of products being stored. An almost unlimited range of storage and merchandising opportunities are available as the system can also be fully integrated with our Gondola Shelving Racking System to give an Integrated Retail System.
Yes, we do - Stakapal’s in-house installation teams are all SEIRS (Storage Equipment Installers Registration Scheme) registered from Advanced Skills through to Site Management capability. Our Dedicated Technical Engineers will visit your site providing a free site racking survey service guiding you through the complete process from concept to completion.