Stakapal Four Post Shop Racking systems will work equally well when storing at both low or high levels
Why is Stakapal’s Four Post Shop Racking so versatile?
Stakapal Four Post Shop Racking systems will work equally well when storing at both low or high levels, and are a very strong and versatile trade oriented alternative to Gondola Racking and Shelving.
When storing at low levels this shelving is commonly used for a variety of smaller products and accessories typical to most trade self-selection environments. Alternatively when utilised at a high level against walls or towards the rear of a self-selection area, Four-Post Shop Racking allows storage of bulk goods and back-up stock without the need for costly separate storage areas.
What are the features & benefits of Four Post Shop Racks?
- Shelves can be either steel or chipboard or a combination of the two
- A low cost highly flexible solution available in widths of 1000mm and 1325mm and depths of 300mm, 400mm, 450mm, 500mm and 600mm
- Versatile Rack display ends offer secure storage of vulnerable goods, vertical display of long items and flexible cable reel holders
- Bays can have plain, louvred or perforated back panels
- Offers bulk storage in conjunction with full range of Merchandising options