Aluminium Sheet and Plate
Aluminium Sheet Racking and Aluminium Plate Racking generally comprises of Cantilever Racking or where there is a requirement for low product volumes or product off-cuts Pallet Racking can be utilised.
Selection & Storage Racks
- Cantilever Racking is the ideal product storage method for Aluminium Sheet and Aluminium Plate. It ensures 100% selectivity. Cantilever Racks are also very effective when stock profiles are prone to change.
- Cantilever Racking with additional Arm Cross Beam Supports maximise lateral utilising of space ensuring uninterrupted storage on any level.
- Pallet Racking is an alternative storage option which is especially useful where a range of products are stocked in low volumes
- We also offer customers the option of Pallet Racking configured within the bases of Cantilever Racking for additional product cut-off storage.
Cantilever Racking with Integrated Pallet Racking
Site Safety Improvements
- Correctly racked products reduce the risks of loads falling from poor stacking
- Stacking discipline imposed by the necessity to access rack faces improves site tidyness and reduces workplace transport risks
- Cantilever Rack with additional Arm Cross Beam Supports maximises lateral utilisation of space when storing plate or pallets of varying sizes ensuring an organised warehouse layout which has obvious benefits to truck and traffic flows.
- Pallet Racking which is configured within the bases of Cantilever Racking enables ease of access to off-cut products at lower levels.
Bottom Line Benefits
- Improved utilisation of building volume reduces stockholding costs per square metre
- Productivity gains from improved selection results in lower unit labour costs
- Stock control is improved reducing costs from obsolescence
- Cantilever Racks reduce damage to stock from mechanical handling equipment
- Aluminium Sheet & Plate stored in this format increases the range of product held in a warehouse at any one time, improving overall profitability levels