Our purpose built factory in Norton Canes houses a wide range of modern manufacturing equipment including roll forming lines, press braking cells, robotic welders and a fully automated powder coating system. A new bespoke warehousing facility at Burntwood keeps a wide range of ‘off the shelf’ products. This compliments our core business of project based design, manufacture and installation.
Working alongside each client we address their specific requirements and design optimum rack solutions to solve their storage problems,our in-house design and project teams provide a concept to completion service from initial site survey through to design, manufacture and finally installation. Our knowledge and combined staff experience of more than 100 years assures you of a trouble free and professional service.
- 45 Years of manufacturing expertise
- Dedicated project & site management skills
- Bespoke racking design capability to solve literally any storage problem
- Full members of SEMA (Storage Equipment Manufacturers Association)
- In-house dedicated installation teams are all SEIRS (Storage Equipment Installers Registration Scheme) registered from Advanced Skills through to Site Management capability
- In-house SARI inspectors (Sema Approved Rack Inspectors)
- Dedicated Technical Engineers local to your site providing a free site racking survey service
- In-house structural engineering experience
- Our in-house design and project teams providing concept to completion service from initial site survey through to design, manufacture and installation.